Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Burning Man 2004: The Return

Got you, you monkey! It's not really the last installation of the Burning Man 2000 story, it's...it's....The First Installment of the Burning Man 2004 story!

Or not. Once I buy a ticket, well, then I'll be doomed to go, and...well, hang on...

I'm doomed to go.

I don't know where I'll camp, or what I'll do, but there's too many good reasons not to go, and some of you have been way too encouraging (not to mention sensible) for my own good. So now you're stuck with me.

I start a project this weekend--I've got my ideas, which some of you know about, but I can't say where I'm going to start first. I don't have much time, come to think about it, but this means even less time worrying about where I'll be in a year. There is plenty of time for that. Now, we have to begin laying in supplies.

Love, Jeff

PS 163 Days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home