Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Cheating A Little

I'm writing this before I complete Sketchy Bill, mainly because I suspect I'm going to be hard pressed to get it done before Wednesday night. With any luck at all, that post dating trick will work out, and this won't be visible til Wednesday.

So, here are our choices for the story after next:

1) Selling LSD to military air traffic controllers. SATMATC, in other words. This is a long story, most of which is a road trip story about my visit to Watertown NY in 1992, and my experiences crossing the border into (and back out of) Canada. Eh.

2) Don't give ecstasy to your coke dealer. This is an incredibly intense but fairly short story that makes my head hurt just thinking about it, and it took place more than 2 years ago. The moral of the story is if you're going to give someone drugs, you should make sure they're in the habit of sleeping at least once every three or four days. Oh, and that coke dealers are bad, bad people with a bad, bad habit.

Talk amongst yourselves. I'll be back next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home