Friday, May 28, 2004

Next One Up

Man, this is probably going to bore you guys, but I think I'm going to write another road trip story next. There are a couple of tense moments in it (notably an encounter with US customs while in possession of a lot of psychoactive drugs), but mainly it will be a chance for me to relax and meander a bit. I've gotten a bit caught up in getting this shit out for your perusal, Gentle Reader, and while you certainly deserve a taut, spellbinding narrative, I need to slack off a bit. I'll probably only be posting every other day...but it's hard to say.

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend, and miraculously it's a 3 day weekend for me. Plan is to hit the hay shortly, then get up early and commence with Burning Man stuff. In other words, I doubt there'll be another post here until Tuesday or so. But check back. Quien sabe? Certainly not me.

Oh yeah, I downloaded a graphic the other night, which is 3/4 a banner containing the words "only outlaws have guns," with the other 1/4 being a picture of William S Burroughs. Nice. Now, if I could only figger out how to post it on this free blog. Jesus. Anyone who wants to devote pro bono tech time to this endeavor, let me know. Be aware, you're dealing with a moron.

Much Love
The Green Monkey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home