Friday, June 18, 2004

Intermission

Cosmo is a Burning Man friend of mine. He only went the first two years, but we've remained friends despite living in different states. With Cosmo, that's easy. You just have to call him periodically. He's always glad to hear from you, even though he's usually busy at something, and you'll always hang up the phone thinking "man, I love that guy."

The Coz spent several years working on a short film, which has been out now for a couple. The website is here. I guess I should put that fucker on my sidebar, neh? Anyway, it's a wonderful flick that makes me feel good every time I see it. Go there, and if you can, purchase that sucker. I think each purchase qualifies you to call him in a drunken fugue, once a month or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home