Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Story of Kim 9: Epilogue

I don't think I've ever been so glad to get to the end of one of these things, kids, which means I've got to think long and hard before I start another one. This is a story that "Edward" and I still tell periodically, and I'll probably have to take some shit about next time I see him, so expect some changes if you're unfortunate enough to reread this here in about six months.

What happened to Kim? She's still around--I actually came very close to getting in a fistfight with her new boyfriend several years ago over the whole situation. I suppose she's still got some hard feelings.

She actually paged me several times over the months after this story took place, wanting to be "friends" and wanting to know if I was "still mad at her." Truthfully, I'm not mad at her. I really couldn't get too pissed at her, even at the time--she just didn't know how to deal with drunk lunatics like Edward and me. Out of her element, you might say--she should have stuck with pot smoking grunge dudes, who seem to lack the dark angry streak Ministry and Skinny Puppy elicit from us so well. And, in the end, I think she did.

Tiffany would be the logical next choice for this blog, if a) I wasn't sick of these kinds of stories, and b) I didn't genuinely still like Tiffany, despite all the weirdness the intervening years has brought us. I still see her, in other words.

Janiece was a real piece of work, whose story is a cautionary one to all of us. I'd list the morals of her story for you, but since it hasn't been told yet, perhaps I shouldn't. It wouldn't make any sense anyway.

I guess, since my life seems to revolve around sex and drugs, and I'm all tired of sex, I could go back to find some sort of tale of my halcyon days living with "Jim," back when we bought acid from the gay hairdressers next door. Hmmm...

I'm also getting to the point where I've forgotten exactly what I've written, or touched on--for instance, the gay hairdresser thing also involves my relationship with Becky, AKA Janice, but I know I've written about her somewhat, so I need to go back and reread a lot of this stuff.

Hell, I got my ticket info in the mail from the Burning Man people yesterday--perhaps I should spend the rest of the year cleaning up the Burning Man 2000 saga, and see if they want it. I don't know. Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home