Saturday, February 21, 2009

Can I Just Skip the Title?

I was just thinking how radically different my evenings are these days, compared to...well, any other time in my life.

Weeknights in the past: work til 9pm, get Chinese delivery or pizza, drink, watch a bad movie, fall asleep.

Weeknights now: work til 4pm, get the kids, fix dinner, bathe the kids, brush teeth, crack the whip over jammie time, possibly play a little Halo, read a story, drink a whiskey/soda, crash out at 9pm.

Weekends in the past: generally speaking, Oklahoma weekends were spent doing huge amounts of various drugs, running up equally ridiculous bar tabs, and occasionally going to a party.

This weekend: I dug a hole. And folded some damn jammies.

I'm going to try posting here more regularly. It won't be like the old stuff, but the old stuff was over and done with a long time ago.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's no shame in jammy time, burning man...

besides... most of those jammies are flame retardant. lol.

-jen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home