Monday, February 09, 2004

My Head is the Size of a Basketball

And a basketball probably has much more in the way of thoughts in it than I do right now. That fucking freak what draws a comic called "Wigu" just posted in the comments section, so I'll probably post a link to his site when I get home from work. Which, if there's any justice, will be shortly after noon, because I really, really really need to take a nap. And find my cellphone--I have a horrible feeling I've left it at a bar somewhere, and if that's the case then I've lost everyone's phone number. Dammit.

Remind me to tell you about the Sausage Queen later. Really, it's a fun story. Hell, I really need to post a story about the whole damn weekend--I've decided any event involving Daud and/or Diablo is worth blogging about, plus, I like their idea for the next Burning Man camp. I liked it so much, in fact, that I've already signed up for it. Sorry, Josh, Disorient doesn't have an art car. Do they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home