Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I Can't Believe It

It finally happened. Sketchy Bill 2 was just lost. God damn. I'm so mad at this fucking thing I could smash it.

But it's late. My head hurts really badly, I'm sick, and I don't want to fuck anything up worse than it already is. It was good, though not as good as it could have been if I didn't have this godawful sinus infection and a job that grinds every last speck of creativity out of you.

Sigh. I may put off any meaningful blogging til the weekend. I know, that normally means I no meaningful writing til Tuesday or Wednesday, but if I keep feeling like I do now, you may have to have the rest of this sucker dictated to you via Ouija board.

Feel sorry for me. Oooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwouuuuuuuuuu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home