Friday, July 02, 2004

The Interim

I don't know what I'm going to do next. There are several stories I could probably tell, but I'm a bit loth to start something up I'm bound to neglect in the coming weeks. I'm considering doing several individual (ie one post) sketches of some of the people I've met over the years (the CIA agent working the liquor store on Classen comes to mind, as does Wayne's old friend Janiece), which will mean no commitment to an ongoing story--but it will require me writing something from start to finish at one go, which is daunting in and of itself. I don't know. Maybe I should look back at that list of future story ideas over on Seeing in the Dark.

In the meantime, check out Big Cliche, Ochus Machus, or Roving Gastronome.

Smooches
Jefe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home