Saturday, July 31, 2004

Meghan: Epilogue

She and I fooled around for several more months, through what was another tough winter for me. I was smart enough to have her in MY house, of course, and the closest I ever got to seeing her boy was when he'd drive past my house and see her car in my driveway, at which point he'd start circling the block and honking his horn at her til she left. After that, I only let her come over during the daytime.

Meghan finally split after I got a real girlfriend, and I didn't see her again until 3 or 4 years later, in rather embarrassing circumstances that I won't relate here. The next story is a really good one, if I can tell it right, but it's a bit out of place chronologically. It takes place right after I'd busted up with the girl who'd run off Meghan.

2 Comments:

At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Improve your daytime energy levels. Tone and build lean muscle.

 
At 10:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lose 20lbs eating the food you love to eat. Burn Excess Body Fat while you Sleep!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home