Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Pictures of The Playa

When I last checked a few minutes ago, there were 548 pictures of the 2004 event already up, over at www.images.burningman.com. None of those are ours, nor are they of any of us, but it's a pretty good representation of what all was going on out there. When you've got some time to browse, head on over there.

Also, I think I'll sit down and do the freakin' work to link to various pictures in the next post, which pictures will be illustrations of what I'm talking about. I tried to do that with the BM 2000 story, but couldn't make the time to do it right. This time, it's different.

Twin A rightly pointed out that he'll be happy to burn you a copy of our camp DVD, whenever it gets done (currently it's waiting on my input, so don't think I'm griping here), for a donation to the Node that at least covers cost of the DVD and shipping. We've got some legal fees to worry about, which I'll address here somehow in the near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home