Saturday, February 28, 2004

Sketchy Bill!

OK, I'm going to go ahead and write him in. This is probably the only time I'll mention someone else doing any sort of drug, because it's important to the story, but remember, if I turn up down at Lake Stanley Draper with my hands cut off and all the teeth knocked out of my head with a ballpeen hammer, that it was YOU who told me I should.

That said, I'm not going to tell it right now. I've got to do some cleanup and prep for later on today, both in the house and on my face.

Or maybe I'll just go play Unreal II.

In any event, my brain has a thick coating of slime on it from last night's foray into By George Tavern, and its tasteless 3.2% beer. Trust me--you'll thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home